- November, 2020 - QBronze Quantum Computing and Programming Workshop certificate.
- July, 2021 - instructor as QWorld Summer School (Russian Track).
- Fall, 2021 - assistant at Quantum Computing course by professor Kev Salikhov.
- Fall, 2021 - lecturer at Quantum Programming course. Labs and assignments prepared from scratch based on qiskit textbook, qbronze, qsilver, and pennylane.
- December, 2021 - instructor, organizer, and mentor at QBronze 71 and 73. Major contributor of the Russian version of the course materials.
- February, 2022 - TQC'22 submission "Quantum Image Representation: a Review". Accepted as poster.
- February, 2022 - TQC'22 submission "Grover Binary Search for Discrete Quantum Optimization". Accepted as poster.
- May, 2022 - Pulsed electron-electron double resonance (PELDOR) analysis on a quantum computer. Sucessfull experiments with IonQ, paper submitted to Applied Magnetic Resonance journal.
- Since Spring, 2022 - working on a project about approximate quantum state initialization. The goals is to reduce the number of CNOT gates dramatically, while keeping state fidelity in a predictable range.
- July, 2022 - Paper "Grover Binary Search for Discrete Quantum Optimization" got accepted to NIR'22 conference.
- July, 2022 - Paper
Tensor Decomposition of a Quantum State for Entanglement Analysis" submitted to QTML'22.